-->

Cadbury Egg Inspired Easter Trifle (With Video)

Cadbury Egg Inspired Easter Trifle is my “Ode to the Cadbury Egg, Trifle”. This is one that I knocked out of the park; a fabulous dessert that you are not going to want to share. A simple 5 ingredient recipe that is ready in just 10 minutes!

  This is one that I knocked out of the park Cadbury Egg Inspired Easter Trifle (With Video)


I can’t even begin to count all my food favorites or food that I have a ‘thing’ for…  First and foremost I have a cheese ‘thing’, I also have a bread thing, I have a lemon ‘thing’,  I have a sun-dried tomato ‘thing’, I have a pasta ‘thing’… 

Ok, well believe it or not I am not the only one in this house with a food obsession.  Chad has a thing for Cadbury eggs.  Come to think of it, when I first met him Cadbury eggs were about the only food in his freezer.  He had a lot.  Apparently he learned about stocking up from the bears, because he was good to go for the winter.

Now we save freezer space for practical things like bacon and cheese.  {{don’t judge, hehe}} So, when I noticed my big bear stocking up for the winter with his eggs, I decided to create a trifle inspired by his love for Cadbury Eggs.

I started with a layer of my favorite cookie.  Well, it’s a trifle of course its all about what I want.  Just kidding, no not really.  After the Oreo layer, I decided we needed to mimic the fondant like filling of the Cadbury egg and I knew I was not whipping out the stand mixer for a trifle.

Creating my own homemade marshmallow fluff proved to be fabulously rewarding.  All I did was add a little water to the mini marshmallows and microwaved them.  Viola, marshmallow fluff!  On top of that I added vanilla pudding (which, luckily is yellow).  Then a layer of chocolate and more marshmallow fluff.  Tada! 

My “Ode to the Cadbury Egg, Trifle”.  This is one that I knocked out of the park; a fabulous dessert that you are not going to want to share.  With a mere 5 ingredients and 10 minutes this trifle can be yours! 

With love from our kitchen table to yours. 

Do you  ❤ love ❤ TSRI?  Don't miss another recipe.  Click here to Subscribe to by Email and receive new recipes in your inbox every day!

Check out more of our favorite trifle recipes:

Chocolate Mint Oreo Cookie Trifle 

Oreo Cookies and Cream Trifle

Fresh Strawberry Pie Trifle

Peanut Butter Cookie & Chocolate Trifle

See how easy this Slow Cooker Potato Soup is to make. Watch the video!!!


Yield: Serves 4

Cadbury Egg Inspired Easter Trifle

My “Ode to the Cadbury Egg, Trifle”. This is one that I knocked out of the park; a fabulous dessert that you are not going to want to share. A simple 5 ingredient recipe that is ready in just 10 minutes!
prep time: 10 MINScook time: total time: 10 mins

Ingredients

  • 12 Oreo Cookies (I used Spring variety)
  • 4 cups marshmallows (about 2/3 of a 16 ounce bag)
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 1 (3.4 ounce) box French vanilla pudding
  • 2 cups cold milk
  • 6 ounces milk chocolate, chopped

Instructions

  1. Pour marshmallows into a large microwave safe bowl, drizzle water over top.  Microwave for 1 minute.  Remove and whisk to combine.  Set aside.
  2. Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl combine pudding mix and milk.  Beat with whisk for 2 minutes.  Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
  3. Chop Oreo’s and add to the bottom of four trifle dishes.  Chop chocolate and set aside.  Add about ¼ cup marshmallow to trifle, over top of Oreo’s.  Top marshmallow with pudding.
  4. Add about ½ cup per dish. Sprinkle with chopped chocolate and finish with a dollop of marshmallow.
DONNA'S NOTES:
  1. If you would like some extra color, add a few drops of yellow food coloring to your marshmallow and whip.  Then top trifle with yellow marshmallow.
Created using The Recipes Generator




Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your price will remain the same and will automatically receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting us, it helps us keep creating new recipes.

Sumber https://www.theslowroasteditalian.com/

0 Response to "Cadbury Egg Inspired Easter Trifle (With Video)"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel